Institute of Space Technology
INVITATION TO BID
- Sealed quotation /bid (s) are invited from GST and NTN registered manufacturers/suppliers/authorized agents of repute for supply of the following:
Sr. IT Ref No. Item Name Quantity Submission Date
1 LIT/IST Div/2021/51 Software Radio , Solar Panel 1,15 07-Jan-2021
- Tender documents containing detailed specifications can be downloaded from IST website without any cost.
- The bids are required to be delivered at IST Islamabad latest by 11:30 hours on the tender submission date. The offer (s) will be opened at 12:00 hours on the same day in presence of bidders who desire to attend. Offers received late will not be entertained.
- The bids should be submitted along with Bid Bond / Bid Security through PO/DD in favor of IST equal to an amount of 2% of the overall bid value as required in tender documents. Bid security in the shape of cheque, Cash will not be acceptable.
- If for any reason the office remains closed on the date of opening of the tenders, the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and place.
- The firms declared as blacklisted by any Government Agency are not eligible for participation in Tender.
- Those firms are not eligible to participate in the tender whose deliveries of stores are pending/ delayed for
five months or more or their previous performance is not satisfactory, against any IST purchase order.
- Conditional / incomplete quotations will be liable for rejection.
- For complete details / specifications, please visit www.ist.edu.pk Deputy Director (Procurement)
Institute of Space Technology Near T-Chowk,
Islamabad Expressway, Islamabad Tel No: 051- 9075430, 9273316 Ext: 5538
Fax No: 051 – 9273310 email: Mohsin.firstname.lastname@example.org