LAHORE ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
GRID SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE
34-INDUSTRIAL AREA GULBERG-III LAHORE
PHONE NO.042-99263256 FAX NO.99263255
PD GSC LESCO TENDER NOTICE NO.07 (2020-21)
LESCO (The Employer) through PD GSC LESCO 34 – Industrial area Gurumangat road Gulberg-III Lahore invites sealed tenders on “Single Stage Two envelope” basis for following works:-
Sr.No Name of work. Eligible PEC
1 Tender for construction of RCC pile foundations for SPA, SPD and SPG type poles and erection stringing for 132KV D/C, T/Line for 132KV Chinar Bagh Grid Station In & Out from existing 132KV Japan Power House – DHA Rahbar CCT. C-6 & above
Code CE-02 &
2 Tender for construction of tower and RCC pile foundations of steel tubular poles (ZM-1+6M, SPA, SPD & SPG) and erection stringing for 132KV D/C T/Line re-conductoring 500KV SKP Grid Station to 132KV Grid Station SKP on Rail Conductor. C-5 & above
3 Tender for construction of tower foundations & RCC pile foundations steel tubular poles (SPA, SPD & SPG ) and erection stringing for 500KV SKP – 132KV D/C T/Line Attabad Circuit for feeding 132KV Grid Station Rachna Industrial Park Sheikhupura Road Loc. No.1 to 69 (On rail Conductor Basis) C-5 & above
4 Tender for the construction of 01No SPG steel tubular pole foundation and erection stringing at 132KV Grid Station Ittehad Chemical LTD.
C-6 & above
5 Tender for construction of landative tower and steel tubular poles foundation and erection stringing for 132KV Single CCT T/Line at 132KV Consumer Grid Station ATS Synthetic Pvt LTD. C-5 & above
The bidding is open to all eligible bidders i.e. construction companies duly licensed and renewed by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for year 2020-21 in above mentioned Financial and Technical Categories. The bids are being invited on Single stage two envelope tendering procedure system as per PPRA rules); criteria for evaluation is provided in the bidding documents. A complete set of bidding documents for each work may be purchased by eligible bidders on submission of a written application to the PD GSC LESCO 34 – Industrial area Gurumangat road Gulberg-III Lahore on payment of a non refundable fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) till 5th of January, 2021.
All the bids must be accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form as mentioned in the bidding document in favor of PD GSC LESCO 34 – Industrial area Gurumangat road Gulberg-III Lahore must be delivered to this office at or before 11:00 hours, 6th of January, 2021. Bids will be opened at 11:30 Hours on the same day, in the presence of bidder’s representative who choose to attend at the same address. Bids received after the designated time shall not be entertained.
- One stage two envelope tendering procedure with least cost will be adopted. Financial bids of only substantially responsive bidders will be opened. The financial bids of non responsive bidders will be returned unopened.
- At the end of evaluation of the Technical Bids, the Employer will invite bidders whose Technical Bids have been declared sustainably responsive, to attend the opening of the Price Bids. The date, time and location of the opening of Price Bids will be advised in writing by the Employer, Bidders shall be given reasonable notice of the opening of price bids.
- The Employer will notify Bidders in writing who have been rejected on the grounds of their Technical Bids being substantially non responsive to the requirements of the bidding documents and return their Price Bids unopened
- The Employer shall conduct the opening of Price Bids off all bidders whose Technical Bids were declared substantially responsive, in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address, date and time specified by the Employer. The Bidder’s representatives who are present shall sign a register evidencing their attendance.
- This tender is also available on PPRA web site www.ppra.org.pk.
Tenders can also be seen from LESCO Website www.lesco.gov.pk.
- The bidding documents available at LESCO website are for reading /study purpose and cannot be used for bidding purpose and tenders purchased from this office with receipt will be entertained only.
PROJECT DIRECTOR GSC LESCO LAHORE.To:
Public Relations, LESCO HQs,
- Chief Executive Officer LESCO, Lahore for information, please.
- General Manager Technical, LESCO, Lahore for information, please.
- Chief Engineer Development (PMU) LESCO.
- DG MIS LESCO for its publication on LESCO WEB site.
- Deputy Manager T&G, GC & TLC Divisions GSC LESCO Lahore. They are advised to prepare tender
documents as well as special terms and conditions and submit within three days.
- Director Public Procurement Regulatory Authority, Federal Bank for Cooperative Buildings, 1st floor Ataturk
Avenue, Islamabad to upload the tender notice on PPRA Website please. No. PD/GSC/LESCO/_ Dated:_