TENDER NOTICE NO.P&GS/DGK/007/2020
Dec. 22, 2020
The Federal Government owned autonomous Corporation invites sealed Tender from National Tax Registered Firms/Suppliers based at Dera Ghazi Khan for office space on rental basis as per following detail.
TENDER TITLE: “REQUIRED OFFICE SPACE”
REQUIRED IN BUILT FACILITIES
1 Required Area from 26000 Sqft to 30000 Sqft of total covered Area of any Building situated within city and its surrounding.
2 Covered Area should be available at least on Basement and Ground floor & 1st floor.
3 Parking Area should be separated having the capacity of at least 50 bikes and 20 cars standing there at the same time on ground floor.
4 The total covered Area in a shape of separated rooms.
5 Floor Tiles and Wall paints.
6 Building should have independent own Wapda Transformer for the power of 100kv to 200kv.
7 Building must have proper and adequate ventilation and weather based sewerage and sanitation system and proper for heat and cooling system.
8 Building should have an independent emergency exit gate beside the main entrance.
9 Building must contain the facility of generator and U.P.S wiring.
10 Building location must be situated where PTCL Broad Bond and MPLS/PTCL lines are available. 13 Building location must be situated where PTCL Broad Bond and MPLS/PTCL connection are available.
11 Bidder will allow to submit his quotation after fulfilling the above all requirements otherwise his quotation will not be included in biding.
12 All Govt. Taxes should be paid and building must be approved by the Metropolitan Corporation D. G Khan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Quotations shall be accepted only on Tender Document to be collected from our Office on Payment of Rs.1000/- Cash as Tender Fee (Non Refundable).
- Tender closing date 13-01-2021 11:00 A.M. Tender opening date 13-01-2021 at 11:30 A.M. in the office of Incharge (P&GS) Secretary ZPC Dera Ghazi Khan Zone, in the presence of the bidders who wish to be present.
- The bidders will attach their respective copies of NTN Certificates. A certificate to the effect that the firm is not black listed.
- Sealed Tenders duly completed in all respect must reach to the undersigned by Courier Service/by hand during Office hours i.e. 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (sharp) except Saturday and Sunday till the closing date and time as mentioned above.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/reject any one or all the Tenders in accordance with rule (33) of Public Procurement Regulations.
- The Quotation will be acceptable only in the case of above mentioned criteria is fulfilling in the tender.
For further details the undersigned may be contacted during working hours in person or telephonically on phone No.064-9260036.
MUHAMMAD AKHTAR BHATTI
Secretary Zonal Procurement Committee
Dera Ghazi Khan Zone